Henstridge Play Area and Outdoor Gym will reopen this Saturday 4th July. Both areas will be inspected prior to reopening with weekly inspections resuming next week.
Henstridge Parish Council cannot guarantee that the areas are free from the virus, so users do so at their own risk.
Any person displaying Covid-19 symptoms must not use the equipment in either area and must self isolate per the following government guidance https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection
Users of both areas are strongly advised to adhere to the following guidance while using the equipment:
- Please respect social distancing – 2 metres or 1 metre with risk mitigations (where 2 metres is not viable) are acceptable
- An advisory limit of only six users is recommended for the play area and four users for the gym – if the facility has reached this capacity, please come back later
- Only one family member or carer to accompany a child/children in the play area
- Where possible we strongly advise the cleaning of equipment by users, parents, guardians and carers via cleaning wipes
- We strongly advise parents/users to bring hand sanitiser gel or wipes to clean their children’s hands
- Users of the play area and gym are strongly advised to clean theirs and their children’s hands before entering and on leaving the area with approved gel or foam sanitisers and with soap and water for 20 seconds on returning home
- No food or drink is to be taken into the play area or gym, eating and drinking is prohibited
- Please dispose of any rubbish in bins provided or take it home with you
- The play area will be inspected weekly
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Parish Clerk, Emma Curtis, on 01963 250015 or email email@example.com