Skip to content

Reporting Highways Issues

Henstridge Parish Council would like to remind parishioners that they are able to directly report any Highways concerns to Somerset County Council via their website.

Issues which can be reported include:

  • Blocked drains
  • Flooding
  • Faulty Traffic lights
  • Road signage
  • Potholes
  • Bad parking
  • Overgrown hedges and vegetation
  • Mud

Reporting issues is easy and can be done swiftly using via the following web page

Skip to content